World Climate Industry EXPO
- Category Exhibition
- Venue Busan BEXCO
- Start Date 25 May 2023
- Handover 27 May 2023
Everyone who wants to experience the new climate industry technology will attend
The World Climate Industry EXPO (WCE 2023) will be held from May 25(Thu.) to May 27(Sat.) (May 24, Pre-Event) at BEXCO, Haeundae-gu, Busan, to showcase the latest technologies and policies in the global climate environment and energy fields to cope with the climate crisis.
In particular, it is held by integrating the Energy Industry Exhibition and the Carbon Neutral Exhibition in the Seoul metropolitan area and the International Environmental Energy Industry Exhibition (ENTECH) held in Busan. The WCE will host three exhibitions featuring the latest technologies in the energy sector.
- The Exhibition will be decorated with
- △ Net-Zero Tech Zone △ Clean Energy Zone
- △ Energy Efficiency Zone △ Future Mobility Zone
- △ Financial Institutions Special Zone △ Climate & Environmental Tech Zone
- △ World EXPO 2030 BUSAN Promotion Zone
Rising above the Climate Crisis towards Sustainable Prosperity
This year's WCE theme will be "Rising above the Climate Crisis towards Sustainable Prosperity" linked to the theme of the WORLD EXPO 2030 BUSAN (Transforming Our World, Navigating toward a Better Future), which will showcase a variety of new technologies for responding to climate change and carbon neutrality. The WCE consists of Pre-event, Opening ceremony, Exhibition, Conference, and Side events in detail.
- △ 24th, Pre-Event and Welcome Reception
- △ 25th, Exhibition, Opening Ceremony, Business Summit, The New York Times A New Climate
- △ 26th, Exhibition, City Summit, Business Summit and Plenary Sessions
- △ 27th, Leaders Summit, Closing Ceremony (Dream Concert), Start-up Public Pitching, and Industrial Inspection.
For those of us who are blessed with good sight. So we seldom consider it. That’s why going off to investigate the whys and hows involved is a little like trying to get behind the wind